Report Title: Global GABA (CAS 56-12-2) Market Report, History and Forecast 2014-2025, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application
GABA (CAS 56-12-2) Market 2019 Report offers a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Global GABA (CAS 56-12-2) Market along with competitive landscape, GABA (CAS 56-12-2) Market share and revenue forecasts 2025. This report is a valuable source of guidance for companies and individuals offering Industry Chain Structure, Business Strategies and Proposals for New Project Investments.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13857393
Overview Of GABA (CAS 56-12-2) Market:
- GABA (?-aminobutyric acid) is a four carbon non-protein amino acid that is widely distributed in plants, animals and microorganisms. As a metabolic product of plants and microorganisms produced by the decarboxylation of glutamic acid, GABA functions as an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain that directly affects the personality and the stress management. A wide range of traditional foods produced by microbial fermentation contain GABA, in which GABA is safe and eco-friendly, and also has the possibility of providing new health-benefited products enriched with GABA. Synthesis of GABA is catalyzed by glutamate decarboxylase, therefore, the optimal fermentation condition is mainly based on the biochemical properties of the enzyme. Major GABA producing microorganisms are lactic acid bacteria (LAB), which make food spoilage pathogens unable to grow and act as probiotics in the gastrointestinal tract.Gamma-Amino Butyric acid (GABA) is an amino acid which acts as a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. It inhibits nerve transmission in the brain, calming nervous activity. GABA plays an important role in behavior, cognition, and the bodys response to stress. Lower-than-normal levels of GABA in the brain have been linked to schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, and sleep disorders.At present, there are two ways to produce GABA: chemical synthesis method and biological fermentation method. Among them, biological fermentation method feeding on monosodium L-glutamate and Lactobacillus, is safer and more widely used. Only in this way, can GABA be used in pharmaceuticals, foods, beverages, and animal feeds in China. The price of GABA produced from monosodium L-glutamate and Lactobacillus is relatively higher. As the limitation of application fields, the market share of chemical synthesis product decreasedChina is the dominate producer of GABA, the production was 443.3 MT in 2015, accounting for about 85.79% of the total amount, followed by Japan, with the production market share of 11.36%. Even though a huge space for growth in the Chinese market exists, the quality and technology should be further improved.Leading players in GABA industry are Pharma Foods International, Sekisui Chemical, Zhejiang YiWan Biolabs. All of those manufacturers produce GABA through biological fermentation method and have more advanced equipment, strong R&D capabilities; high technical level. Therefore, the price is higher. The top three companies occupied about 53.97% value share of the market in 2015.Food & Beverage accounted for the largest market with about 71.54% of the global GABA consumption in 2015. Moreover, it is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.61% from 2017 to 2021. With over 15.74% share in the GABA market, animal feeds was the second largest application market in 2015, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.85%, in terms of consumption volume, from 2017 to 2021. The GABA price of each company decreased in past several years with increasing production. In the next few years, with the biological fermentation method get more market shares, we predict that average price level will rise. The global GABA (CAS 56-12-2) market was 42 million US$ in 2018 and is expected to 64 million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% between 2019 and 2025.This report studies the GABA (CAS 56-12-2) market size (value and volume) by players, regions, product types and end industries, history data 2014-2018 and forecast data 2019-2025; This report also studies the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porters Five Forces Analysis.
Report further studies the GABA (CAS 56-12-2) market development status and future trend across the world. Also, it splits GABA (CAS 56-12-2) market by type and by applications to fully and deeply research and reveal market profile and prospects.
Global GABA (CAS 56-12-2) Market: Manufacturers Segment Analysis (Company and Product introduction, GABA (CAS 56-12-2) Sales Volume, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin):
- Pharma Foods International
- Sekisui Chemical
- Zhejiang YiWan Biolabs
- Shanghai Richen
- Guangdong Luckerkong Biotech
- Tianjin Shijitianlong Biotech
- Ningxiang Jiayuan Biology Technology
- Zhejiang Tianrui Chemical
- Taizhou Xinyou Pharmaceutical & Chemical
Global GABA (CAS 56-12-2) Market: Type Segment Analysis (Consumption Volume, Average Price, Revenue, Market Share and Trend 2013-2025):
Global GABA (CAS 56-12-2) Market: Application Segment Analysis (Consumption Volume and Market Share 2013-2025; Downstream Customers and Market Analysis):
The Global demand for GABA (CAS 56-12-2) Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to comes up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13857393
GABA (CAS 56-12-2) Market report covers the manufacturers’ data, including: shipment, price, revenue, gross profit, interview record, business distribution etc., these data help the consumer know about the competitors better. This report also covers all the regions and countries of the world, which shows a regional development status, including market size, volume and value, as well as price data.
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key regions, with sales, revenue, market share and growth Rate of GABA (CAS 56-12-2) in these regions, from 2014 to 2025, covering
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
The GABA (CAS 56-12-2) market report provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the GABA (CAS 56-12-2) market size and the growth rate in 2025?
- What are the main key factors driving the global GABA (CAS 56-12-2) market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global GABA (CAS 56-12-2) market?
- Which Trending factors influencing the market shares of the top regions across the globe?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies in the global GABA (CAS 56-12-2) market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global GABA (CAS 56-12-2) market?
- What industrial trends, drivers and challenges are manipulating its growth?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global GABA (CAS 56-12-2) market?
Purchase GABA (CAS 56-12-2) Market Report Here – https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13857393
Detailed TOC of 2019-2025 Global and Regional GABA (CAS 56-12-2) Industry Production, Sales and Consumption Status and Prospects Professional Market Research Report
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
- 1.1 Definition
- 1.2 Brief Introduction by Major Type
- 1.3 Brief Introduction by Major Application
Chapter 2 Production Market Analysis
- 2.1 Global Production Market Analysis
- 2.2 Regional Production Market Analysis
Chapter 3 Sales Market Analysis
- 3.1 Global Sales Market Analysis
- 3.2 Regional Sales Market Analysis
Chapter 4 Consumption Market Analysis
- 4.1 Global Consumption Market Analysis
- 4.2 Regional Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter 5 Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
- 5.1 Global Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
- 5.2 Regional Production, Sales Volume and Consumption Volume Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 6 Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
- 6.1 Global Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
- 6.2 Regional Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 7 Major Type Analysis
Chapter 8 Major Application Analysis
Chapter 9 Industry Chain Analysis
- 9.1 Up Stream Industries Analysis
- 9.1.1 Raw Material and Suppliers
- 9.1.2 Equipment and Suppliers
9.2 Manufacturing Analysis
- 9.2.1 Manufacturing Process
- 9.2.2 Manufacturing Cost Structure
- 9.2.3 Manufacturing Plants Distribution Analysis
9.3 Industry Chain Structure Analysis
Chapter 10 Global and Regional Market Forecast
- 10.1 Production Market Forecast
- 10.1.1 Global Market Forecast
- 10.1.2 Major Region Forecast
10.2 Sales Market Forecast
- 10.2.1 Global Market Forecast
- 10.2.2 Major Classification Forecast
10.3 Consumption Market Forecast
- 10.3.1 Global Market Forecast
- 10.3.2 Major Region Forecast
- 10.3.3 Major Application Forecast
Chapter 11 Major Manufacturers Analysis
11.1 Company 3
- 11.1.1 Company Introduction
- 11.1.2 Product Specification and Major Types Analysis
- 11.1.3 2012-2017 Production Market Performance
- 11.1.4 2012-2017 Sales Market Performance
- 11.1.5 Contact Information
11.2 Company 2
- 11.2.1 Company Introduction
- 11.2.2 Product Specification and Major Types Analysis
- 11.2.3 2012-2017 Production Market Performance
- 11.2.4 2012-2017 Sales Market Performance
- 11.2.5 Contact Information
11.3 Company 3
- 11.3.1 Company Introduction
- 11.3.2 Product Specification and Major Types Analysis
- 11.3.3 2012-2017 Production Market Performance
- 11.3.4 2012-2017 Sales Market Performance
- 11.3.5 Contact Information
Chapter 12 New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- 12.1 New Project SWOT Analysis
- 12.2 New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Research Reports
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187/ +14242530807
For More Related Reports Click Here :