Latest Report on Traction Batteries market is categorized by the presence of established players in Energy Storage sector. Tier-1 players within the market are that specialize in analysis and developmental activities. This helps them to develop a product with rising technologies to hold out procedures that involve correct and ideal treatment. Key Players are taking efforts to extend their market shares by making a powerful product portfolio. Traction Batteries Market Key Vendors are progressively competitive against one another supported factors like distribution and partnerships, penetration in new geographic regions, and products exactness.
About this market
The growing need for environment friendly vehicles to gain traction in the market. EVs, golf carts, and lift trucks that run on Li-ion batteries have been gaining high traction in recent years because of the growing need for environmental-friendly vehicles. These vehicles require a sizeable battery pack to store energy. Our Research analysts have predicted that the traction batteries market will register a CAGR of almost 14% by 2022.
The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors like Contemporary Amperex Technology, ENERSYS, Exide Technologies, GS Yuasa International, Panasonic, SAMSUNG SDI operating in this market.
- Declining li-ion battery prices
- In the case of EVs, the manufacturing cost of EVs is almost double compared with conventional vehicles, of which a major portion of the costs incurred is associated with batteries and electronics
- The cost of battery packs has declined in the past few years as the scale of production has increased significantly
- Competition from fuel cells in material handling equipment
- The forklift and other equipment batteries face several challenges such as special electrical maintenance and infrastructure requirements and frequent charging and cooling intervals
- Fuel cells are a comparatively new technology that is gaining traction which is indirectly affecting the market for traction batteries market
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive and challenge the growth of the traction batteries market during the 2018-2022, view our report
- The market appears to be fragmented and with the presence of several companies including Panasonic and SAMSUNG SDI the competitive environment is quite intense
- Factors such as the growing need for environment friendly vehicles and the declining li-ion battery prices, will provide considerable growth opportunities to traction batteries manufactures
- Contemporary Amperex Technology, ENERSYS, Exide Technologies, GS Yuasa International, Panasonic, and SAMSUNG SDI are some of the major companies covered in this report
The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the market. It will therefore via in-depth qualitative insights, historical information, and verifiable projections concerning the market size. The projections featured within the report are derived victimization evidenced analysis methodologies and assumptions. By doing, therefore, the analysis report is a repository of study and data for each aspect of the market, together with however not restricted to Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through in-depth primary analysis (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary analysis (which entails well-thought-of paid sources, trade journals, and trade body databases). The report conjointly options a whole qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing knowledge gathered from trade analysts and market participants across key points within the industry’s worth chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends within the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and rules and mandates is enclosed beneath the scope of the study. By doing, therefore, the report comes the attractiveness of every major phase over the forecast amount.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market