“Polyoxymethylene (POM) Market“ offer significant and proficient insights into the current market scenario and the emerging growth dynamics. The report on Polyoxymethylene (POM) Market provides the market players as well as the new visitors to show complete view of the market landscape. The comprehensive research will enable the well-established as well as the emerging players to establish their business strategies and achieve their short-term and long-term goals. The report also presents a significant evaluation of the scope of the regions and where the key participants might find potential growth opportunities in future.
Request a sample copy of the report – https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/13486584
The Polyoxymethylene (POM) Market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
The market for polyoxymethylene (POM) is expected to register a CAGR of 2.85% during the forecast period (2019-2024). Major factors driving the market studied are the intensive use in the electrical and electronics industry and rising demand from the transportation sector. However, the growing usage of bio-based materials as an alternative to polyoxymethylene is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
– The transportation industry dominated the market in 2018, and is expected to grow during the forecast period, owing to the increasing automotive sales across the world, especially in the Asia-Pacific region.
– Increasing new applications in the food packaging industry is likely to act as an opportunity in the future.
– Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the world, with the largest consumption in China.
Key Market Trends
Intensive Use in the Electrical and Electronics Industry
– POM, owing to its various constructive properties, such as electrical and thermal insulation, easy-to-modify nature, lightweight, and shatter-resistance, are being increasingly used in the electrical and electronics segment.
– Some of the important applications of POM are electric housing, circuit boards, switches and wiring components, enclosures, sockets and connector, cooling systems, etc.
– Asia-Pacific is expected to witness a major growth in the electronics industry, as China is one of the largest electronics manufacturers globally, followed by South Korea and Japan.
– In Europe, Germany is the largest producer of electronics, and the market is projected to expand during the forecast period, due to the rising demand for more innovative and technologically-advanced products in the industry. Thus, increasing the consumption of polyoxymethylene (POM) in the electronics market.
– Other trends, such as digitalization of the automotive industry, among others, have increased the consumption of POM in automotive electronics applications.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
Asia-Pacific dominated the POM market, accounting for a major share of the market. The region was found to be the largest market for POM consumption, due to several developing economies in the region. The product consumption is very high in China, due to POMâs application in various electrical and electronic, and automobile industries. Use of POM as a replacement for metal, due to its lightweight and high strength in various sectors, has increased its consumption in major end-user industries. With rising demand from the developing economies in the region, Asia-Pacific is also projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The aforementioned factors are expected to contribute to the increasing demand for polyoxymethylene consumption in the region, during the forecast period.
The polyoxymethylene market is partially consolidated, with the top five players accounting for about 55% of the market. The major companies include Polyplastics Co. Ltd, Celanese Corporation, DowDuPont, Korea Engineering Plastics Co. Ltd, and China National Bluestar (Group) Co. Ltd.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the clients requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Enquire before purchasing this report –https://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13486584
Polyoxymethylene (POM) Market Analyse according to leading players, Competitive landscape, geographical regions, top manufacturers, types, and applications forecast over a period of 2019 to 2024. Geographically, this report is divided into many key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), market share and rate of Polyoxymethylene (POM) Market 2019 in these regions, from 2018 to 2024 (forecast), covering: North America, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia, India.
The Objectives of this report are:
- To define, describe, and analyze the Polyoxymethylene (POM) market on the basis of product type, application, and region
- To forecast and analyze the size of the Polyoxymethylene (POM) market (in terms of value) in six key regions, namely, Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, North America, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To forecast and analyze the Polyoxymethylene (POM) market at country-level in each region
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends and its contribution to the Polyoxymethylene (POM) market
- To analyze opportunities in the Polyoxymethylene (POM) market for stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the market
Key Questions Answered in Polyoxymethylene (POM) market report:
- What will the market size be in 2024 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/13486584
Polyoxymethylene (POM) Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis as Following:
Market segments and sub-segments
Market size & shares
Market trends and dynamics
Market Drivers and Opportunities
Market Analysis and Segmentation
Supply and demand
Technological inventions in Polyoxymethylene (POM) trade
Marketing Channel Development Trend
Polyoxymethylene (POM) Market Positioning
Distributors/Traders List enclosed in Positioning Polyoxymethylene (POM) Market
Polyoxymethylene (POM) Market report provides you a visible, one-stop breakdown of the leading product, submarkets and market leaders revenue forecasts till 2024. In conclusion, Polyoxymethylene (POM) Market 2019 report presents the descriptive analysis of the Polyoxymethylene (POM) Market Major Key-players, Types, Application and Forecast Period knowledge which is able to function a profitable guide for all the Polyoxymethylene (POM) Market competitors.
About Us: –
Market Reports World is the Credible Source for Gaining the Market Reports that will Provide you with the Lead Your Business Needs. Market is changing rapidly with the ongoing expansion of the industry. Advancement in the technology has provided today’s businesses with multifaceted advantages resulting in daily economic shifts. Thus, it is very important for a company to comprehend the patterns of the market movements in order to strategize better. An efficient strategy offers the companies with a head start in planning and an edge over the competitors.
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0807 /UK +44 203 239 8187